Friday, June 01, 2007

jet setter

My job takes me all across the country, which also affords me the privilege of living out of suitcases and viewing the world from 10,000 feet. After flying home yesterday from yet another business trip, I figured out that I've traveled 28 days in the last 3 months!

With all the coming and going, I've explored my fair share of airports over the past several years - and recently, I discovered a new favorite. Can anyone guess what city this airport is in? I'll give you a clue... there's a Motown store just around the corner.

I stood mesmerized by this fountain for at least 15 minutes..... watching the water change shapes and patterns... watching the people watch the water... watching the clock so I didn't miss my plane while watching the people watch the water....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss,

The water feature is in the Detroit airport, right? I don't think I've ever been in that concourse though, so I haven't seen it. But, I do remember the sound/light show in the tunnel between concourses at that airport. The sound/light show was cool but bordered on sensory overload. I think I had a migraine that day...

Siss

melissa said...

Right on! You must come from a sharp family.... :)